Skip to main content

The Boyette Park Community Development District is a local, special-purpose government entity authorized by Chapter 190 of the Florida Statutes as amended, and established on June 14, 2017 by the Hillsborough County Board of County Commissioners, Hillsborough County, Florida Ordinance No. 17-14, for the purpose of financing or acquiring, maintaining and operating a portion of the infrastructure necessary for community development within the District.

The Boyette Park CDD encompasses an area of approximately 108 acres in southern Hillsborough County Florida as an alternative method of planning, acquiring, operating and maintaining community-wide improvements in planned communities. The land within the District is generally located along the south side of Boyette Road and west of McMullen Road.

A Community Development District (CDD) provides the 'solution' to Florida's need to provide valuable community infrastructure generated by growth, ultimately without overburdening other governments and their taxpaying residents. CDDs represent a major advancement in Florida's effort to manage its growth effectively and efficiently. This allows a community to establish higher construction standards, meanwhile providing a long-term solution to the operation and maintenance of the community's facilities.

Board of Supervisors

Joshua Yearout

  • Chair
  • Email
  • SEAT 1

David R. Allen

  • Assistant Secretary
  • Email
  • SEAT 2

Robert Windheuser

  • Assistant Secretary
  • Email
  • SEAT 3

David Puzzo

  • Assistant Secretary
  • Email
  • SEAT 4

Greg Murphy

  • Vice Chair
  • Email
  • SEAT 5

District Staff

District Manager

  • Wrathell, Hunt and Associates, LLC
  • Kristen Suit
  • 2300 Glades Road, Suite 410W
  • Boca Raton, FL 33431
  • Phone Number:1 (877) 276-0889
  • Email

Public Records Notice

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.

Skip back to navigation